Why I should become a modarator. Reasons by Fish.
But even if your reasons stand, you're still below 13 years of age...
I dont think fish could be a mod, and if she was i would hide in an underground vault <:I
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Actually, that picture did get deleted. At this point I can't remember if I did it (I think I did) or if Interwebs or Paradox got there first, but that was what started the big Kieron/Luckyone argument.

Anyway, there will be a thread for all this soon, I believe.
(06-14-2011, 04:17 PM)Who Wrote: I dont think fish could be a mod, and if she was i would hide in an underground vault <:I

You need an underground vault?

Here at BlandFlakes Industries we are having a great sell of 1 way vaults! They can withstand almost anything! Only bad thing, the door only opens once, you can close it as many times as you want though.

(06-14-2011, 10:02 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 04:17 PM)Who Wrote: I dont think fish could be a mod, and if she was i would hide in an underground vault <:I

You need an underground vault?

Here at BlandFlakes Industries we are having a great sell of 1 way vaults! They can withstand almost anything! Only bad thing, the door only opens once, you can close it as many times as you want though.

How about I rob your golden vault? I'll get Sumo to help me, he's a trained robber.
No offense, but I dun want you as a mod. :0
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(06-14-2011, 10:02 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Here at BlandFlakes Industries we are having a great sell of 1 way vaults! They can withstand almost anything! Only bad thing, the door only opens once, you can close it as many times as you want though.

Ahem.
[lua]
open = true
Close()
Open()
Close()
Open() ERROR: CANNOT BE OPENED

if asmanytimesasyouwant <= 2 then
Win()
else
Lose()
end