If Buildism ever has a currency
I can't make a game due to the fact I suck at it.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(07-01-2011, 08:53 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: I can't make a game due to the fact I suck at it.

That's a horrible reason not to make games. You will continue to suck at making games until you start making games and get practice.
(07-01-2011, 08:13 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:45 PM)Nyht Wrote: My stand on purchasable currency: No. The currency can become unbalanced.

Unbalanced how exactly? If you mean that several people buy up a lot of it and it becomes less 'valuable' in general, I'm assuming that there will be a limit on how much you can purchase during a certain time period.

For example, if it costs $5.00 to buy 500 currency, then you can spend no more than 40$ a week and no more than 120$ a month.

A sort of "tax" would not be a bad idea either -- for example, if you don't log in for a straight week, you lose the amount of currency that you would have gotten by logging in each day that week (assuming there is a daily or other time-based gain of currency). This would let poorer, active users have a slight advantage over richer, inactive users.

Oh, and as for your IP? Check out portforward and their tutorial on setting up a static IP address.

Generally the cap is $100 per day $200 per week. $40 per day and $120 per month is WAY TOO LOW. Also the tax idea is terrible, if someone buys a certain amount, they buy a certain amount.

ALSO Jacob_ cannot legally charge tax because online payments are over different countries and states, the taxes would be different and if paid, the tax doesn't go to anyone. That is why gift cards and such have no tax.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I can't make a game due to the fact that I need help with a skin value and nobody seems to be able to help.

So then I tried making a different game and ran into a glitch