Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are Paint.net Adventure comics still not allowed from being posted publicly?
(01-15-2013, 09:28 PM)Myem Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 02:01 PM)Ghosty Wrote: http://archive.buildism.net/players/mat251465/259

Why were you wearing a Jordanian shawl?

His name is...
(01-16-2013, 01:03 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Oh good, you've forgotten. ;)

Like I'd ever remember or even viewed anything about some insignificant user who was barely active.

Hey look at this image I bet you forgot its purpose ;)

[Image: VPnUC.png]
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Like I'd ever forget anything in my multiplayer server about some insignificant user who was always active. Wink
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-19-2013, 01:58 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Like I'd ever forget anything in my multiplayer server about some insignificant user who was always active. Wink

Damn, I think you beat me in the coolness contest. At least I could tell daddy that I stood up to the bully who had inappropriate relationships with me. By the way, I called every cartel, news agency, anti-bullying organization, president, sheriff, mayor, queen, Kieron, and anti-defamation league in the world to get after you. It's time that you have dun goofed and face the consequences that will never be the same. You may laugh and resume being a fugitive, or you could apologize and the horrors of hearing 7 billion people screaming won't have to be heard.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.