Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some feedback for my newest song.
I started making another song using some melodies I've had sort of floating around for a while, and I like the beginning, but I can't seem to get a good middle and don't really have an ending yet. Should I add more basslines and submelodies? Should I add an alternate melody or two? Should I have more "instruments" or effects? I want to be able to finish it, but I'm a bit stumped on how to best do that.

Here's the song, "Dandelion Summer". Like I said, the middle's a bit muddled and there's no ending. http://keybored.x10.mx/musicdata/Dandelion%20Summer.mp3
That's awesome!
Cool! Maybe some filters in there would help, or something. What did you use to make it?
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
Some more instruments would help at around 1:00.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-22-2011, 03:38 AM)toast Wrote: What did you use to make it?

Linux MultiMedia Studio's Windows version.

Interwebs, if you mean the part where it goes "wobbly", that's supposed to be a somewhat "simpler" line -- only the lead and the basic background melody.
I really enjoyed the song, but I'm not good at giving idea's for improvement Sad

Even so, it's pretty good in my opinion.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Alright, I've "finished" it with three extra "verses". I added a slightly less powerful verse at the very end, and the two verses before the last.... Wink I think you'll like.