Everything wrong with me.
@LOL, This is what I belive in. As Ashely doen't like dogs so much, I don't like cats. You just Discriminated me, a House Guest.
(08-08-2011, 11:37 PM)Fish Wrote: @LOL, This is what I belive in. As Ashely doen't like dogs so much, I don't like cats. You just Discriminated me, a House Guest.

How have we, the house guests and the rightful order, discriminate you? We banned you for your lack of cultural understanding.
You Discrimanate me for hating. I hate Katie Price. She is a nobody and should not be allowed in as a house guest. If you throw me out I have a plan B.
(08-08-2011, 11:51 PM)Fish Wrote: You Discrimanate me for hating. I hate Katie Price. She is a nobody and should not be allowed in as a house guest. If you throw me out I have a plan B.

That's just stupid.

The house guests are not affiliated with Kate at all, we don't even know who's that, and learn the definition of discrimination, you are using it improperly.
The Discrimination of the Fishie's of the Ocean. We shall make are own House party, and invite diffrent house guest. Whoever wins, get's THEIR house guests.
(08-09-2011, 12:41 AM)Fish Wrote: The Discrimination of the Fishie's of the Ocean. We shall make are own House party, and invite diffrent house guest. Whoever wins, get's THEIR house guests.

All house guests are our house guests. The teachings of Party Pete clearly stated that there shall be no divided state, but thy person who birth a new nation of evilness and desire to win for pride will be the AntiGuest.
(08-08-2011, 11:29 PM)Fish Wrote: What ARE books about?

This may be shocking, but they are about the subject of the book.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-09-2011, 04:14 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 11:29 PM)Fish Wrote: What ARE books about?

This may be shocking, but they are about the subject of the book.

Gasp! How did you know that? :O
I am a wise man.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-09-2011, 04:23 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: I am a wise man.

Wow, you must be a professor or even a mad scientist!!! :OOOOO