What's your strangest/most interesting childhood memory?
nuwai
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I had a dream once that I was in my grandma's house, watching a tornado through the window.

Then it started moving around bizarrely like something from a video game with poorly coded physics...

I once had a dream where I got up for school late, and had to withstand random insults from people at school for it. It lasted until about lunch where I left the class period right before lunch to find and empty hallway. I turned around to go back in the classroom thinking I had left early, only to discover the lack of people there too. I don't what drove me to do it, but I walked to the cafeteria alone, ordered lunch, sat alone and when I went to take a bite, I woke up.
(09-22-2011, 01:00 AM)Paradox Wrote: I once had a dream where I got up for school late, and had to withstand random insults from people at school for it. It lasted until about lunch where I left the class period right before lunch to find and empty hallway. I turned around to go back in the classroom thinking I had left early, only to discover the lack of people there too. I don't what drove me to do it, but I walked to the cafeteria alone, ordered lunch, sat alone and when I went to take a bite, I woke up.

Pretty much every day for me.
(09-23-2011, 01:04 AM)roperson Wrote:
(09-22-2011, 01:00 AM)Paradox Wrote: I once had a dream where I got up for school late, and had to withstand random insults from people at school for it. It lasted until about lunch where I left the class period right before lunch to find and empty hallway. I turned around to go back in the classroom thinking I had left early, only to discover the lack of people there too. I don't what drove me to do it, but I walked to the cafeteria alone, ordered lunch, sat alone and when I went to take a bite, I woke up.

You mean you're a Larry?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-23-2011, 05:37 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 01:04 AM)roperson Wrote:

You mean you're a Larry?

No idea.