apperently I cant have my title as "ur moms boy friend"
(04-05-2011, 10:48 PM)Scripter Wrote: I find that "ur moms boy friend" is more distracting, childish, and humilating than "Noob", but I suppose it depends on the person.

Yes but I am a child and I have the write to be immature to a degree and I find this as semi-inappropriatte and should not be taken offence to if you don't like it then ignore it simple as that
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Do you know how Telamon acts? =3
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-05-2011, 10:47 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 10:45 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 10:43 PM)Login Wrote: It is inappropriate - to an extent. "boyfriend" indicates that she is cheating on her husband. =P

Oh I see.... yea noo

Regardless, it is inappropriate.

Doesn't give you the write to change it to something humilating even if my name is McNoobster doesn't mean I want to be known as noob you could have simply told me "Hey, we don't appreciate your title and would like if you changed it"
(04-05-2011, 10:53 PM)Login Wrote: Do you know how Telamon acts? =3

this is buildism not roblox kthxbai
(04-05-2011, 10:52 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 10:48 PM)Scripter Wrote: I find that "ur moms boy friend" is more distracting, childish, and humilating than "Noob", but I suppose it depends on the person.

Yes but I am a child and I have the write to be immature to a degree and I find this as semi-inappropriatte and should not be taken offence to if you don't like it then ignore it simple as that

Well, it's hard to ignore something that's distracting, otherwise I wouldn't of put it there in the first place.

Also, while reading I thought I saw a bit of sarcasm in there. :o
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(04-05-2011, 10:54 PM)Scripter Wrote:

Well, it's hard to ignore something that's distracting, otherwise I wouldn't of put it there in the first place.

Also, while reading I thought I saw a bit of sarcasm in there. :o

sarcasm :o where at?
I thought. Near the end I realized it isn't sarcasm (I think?) Tongue
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Your trolling failed.

By the way, just because you can't make inappropiate remarks about my mom doesn't mean you rage all over the forums.

Just because you're younger doesn't give you the right to be stupid.
(04-05-2011, 11:00 PM)Scripter Wrote: I thought. Near the end I realized it isn't sarcasm (I think?) Tongue

Oh well fixed my title now anyways because they changed it again
(04-05-2011, 11:02 PM)broloxer Wrote: Your trolling failed.

By the way, just because you can't make inappropiate remarks about my mom doesn't mean you rage all over the forums.

That wasn't even part of my trolling I havn't even started trolling yet silly