Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We REALLY need constant multiplayer
Sad 
I realize Jacob_ has a lot of stuff he needs to do before Multiplayer can be perfected, but seriously, how come we can't have it constantly?

I hate to compare this place to Roblox (even though it was kick-ass back in its heyday) but ROBLOX has had working multiplayer and has never been down for more than a day since 2006. We've had 75-day intervals between active multiplayer and inactive multiplayer, and when it goes active it's for never more than a couple days.

Unless I'm underestimating the total anger and frustration in making a multiplayer server go live (even though you've done it before), I'm pretty sure this will make 2Dworlds seem more inviting; you'll likely get more groups of members (i.e someone who says he'd like to hang out with his friend on 2Dworlds) and the community will be more active as I've heard some of you state a want for before.

Also, multiplayer place views are bugged up. (thought I'd tell you this.) It only counts place visits if you join solo. Anyway, I'd like to see this soon, and even though he's working on Vexillium I can't see why he can't focus on 2Dworlds for a while.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Jacob_ said no many times, but trust me, multiplayer isn't that fun.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Certainly more fun than ONLY singleplayer.
I've been on it before, then again we have our opinions.

Why does he hate the idea of it?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
None of the games are good enough to actually be fun.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
The multiplayer program likes to crash a lot and brings the website down with it.
So, if you can come up with some better idea, we're stuck.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-12-2013, 10:05 PM)Glome Wrote: None of the games are good enough to actually be fun.

We actualy do have some pretty good games, but not many.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
We used to have good MP games on Buildism, that is for sure.

For now we gotta focus on getting tech-savvy and programming-savvy people to join us so THEY can develop games and help out the site replenish it's game collection.

Believe it or not, MP is very enjoyable, at least for myself.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
There is obviously a reason.
I am unsure of why, but just give it time.
-Voided
We've given it time, Voided.
The problem is that we need some completed MP compatible games.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
My game is being worked on, and when it's done it will be MP compatible.