The most scariest moment of your life
Wow.

Getting chewed on the lip (and occaisionally having it crawl in and out of your mouth, by the way) by a wasp, while having a terrible fear of anything with stingers, has to be, at most, equal to getting burning plastic goo all over you.

Both are mental torture.

Having burning goo on you is definitely physical torture too. Getting a small portion of your lip slowly chewed out doesn't hurt too much all at once.
Scariest moments:

watching a (very pathetic) horror movie, then being traumatized by it for a week (at a young age)

Running head first into a metal gate while chasing someone- then looking in a mirror to find a hole in my head. It didn't help that my cousin said he could see my brain.

Playing bulldogs on concrete in school and scraging half of my face around my eye.

But I think yours is worse.
also, I do not remember this but, when I was 2, I ran straight into the corner of a table and now I have a scar above my eye Tongue
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(04-30-2011, 09:38 PM)Sazaho Wrote: But I think yours is worse.

Whose?

This thread is enough to make someone go...

"Oh, scariest moments. :doubt: "
*reads first few posts*

:S

*reads a few more*

:crazy:

*shudders and gains insomnia*
(04-30-2011, 09:43 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 09:38 PM)Sazaho Wrote: But I think yours is worse.

Whose?

This thread is enough to make someone go...

"Oh, scariest moments. :doubt: "
*reads first few posts*

:S

*reads a few more*

:crazy:

*shudders and gains insomnia*

sorry, I was sent to the second page before the first and I thought Login started it XD

And another one came to my head- Being chased by a Goose, while it attempted, and succeeded once to attack my groin >.<

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
At least nothing has involved explosions or death yet.

Yet.

Confusedcared:
A dog tackling me and chewing on my neck.

Or when my ankle scraped into the concrete and all of my skin and flesh were laying on the ground, you could see my ankle bone.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-30-2011, 11:18 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: when my ankle sc[censored]d into the concrete

Okay that is a little excessive on the filter, Jacob_.
It starred mine out when I said it too

So I changed it to scrage
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
I was running around the house with my little sister, and I ran into the doorframe. Hard. There was a 1 inch tall bump on my head from it. I was crying in pain. D:
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(05-01-2011, 03:42 AM)DSiDewd Wrote: I was running around the house with my little sister, and I ran into the doorframe. Hard. There was a 1 inch tall bump on my head from it. I was crying in pain. D:

You proably have the worst injuries on the thread.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]