If Buildism ever has a currency
The only way to get it will be by making a good game and having people play and review it.
Yea!

P.S First comment :3
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
Wait, I have another idea for currency. Can you make game slots be bought with currency? Oh, and you should probably fix it so that it doesn't count as a visit if the creator of the game plays it(same goes for profile pages).
Yes, (that would make people make games) and I would enjoy it. Buy more game slots with the currency also.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
You can buy another Game slot for 10 Building Dollars.
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
(07-01-2011, 03:35 AM)Spongebob1212 Wrote: You can buy another Game slot for 10 Building Dollars.

That's really cheap for a game slot. Unless you made 0.01 *currency name here* per visit then it would be a bad idea.
It also should be purchasable like 1 dollar= # Buildism credits.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
The review part might corrupt game like in ROBLOX. D:
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
It also should be purchasable like 2 dollar= # Buildism credits.
(07-01-2011, 09:41 AM)JoeGremel Wrote: It also should be purchasable like 2 dollar= # Buildism credits.

I wouldn't be so sure that would be practical or entirely beneficial:

- Payment is hard. You can jump through a billion hoops to get certified to actually take credit cards, where you're losing trust anyway, or use a vendor like PayPal or Google Checkout, who charge quite a bit of commission and will randomly suspend your account forever for having too much money (PayPal mostly in the latter)

- Payment can corrupt. When members who have paid to get Buildism credits have extra privileges that don't make sense - extra weight in polls or something like that - you have problems. See: Roblox.

- Payment isn't too great for the economy. It's nice to peg your currency to something else to make it a little more stable, but you can't be sure you're being fair. BlockCommunity uses a reward point system for referrals, with the RP then being translated into cash or badges. The cash offered, I must admit, isn't great; the exchange from Reward Points to Block Bux, or USD to Buildism credits, or any currency, is never static.