The London 2012 Olympics (Theory Conspiracy)
Please read this post, and take a total of one hour watching the videos i'm about to show you...

Just a few days ago, I was looking at videos of the London 2012 Olympics and saw a lot of clues. The videos said that the London Olympics will be bombed during the event. The bomb is very toxic, and might kill 20% of the population, it says so right here by the Rockefeller family (search them up; they are one of the richest family and are in a secret organization called the Illuminati, which I get to later): http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/upl...7cc719.pdf It should be here on page 18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

The Illuminati is a secret organization to make a New World Order (NWO). Check the link for more information...

After watching the videos, I saw this Youtuber named "notilluminati". He has background and future videos about the Illuminati.

One video he has is about the Illuminati hand sign, check it here:

Anyways, let's focus on the present. He has a video about the London 2012 Olympics on how they will bomb the Olympics, and another on how they will send that message by media. Something similar to 9/11, where Movies/TV Shows send messages about the upcoming 9/11 attack. Here are the videos:

There are just so many clues about the London 2012 Olympics. Here are some of the videos notilluminati recently uploaded:

I really have a bad feeling about the London 2012 Olympics, because the clues are right there! If only some people go, the Illuminati may be force to cancel their plans. I still think people are going to go, regardless; thus making the Illuminati plans become a possibility.
[Image: card.png]
England losing was a conspiracy.
(06-26-2012, 04:44 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: England losing was a conspiracy.

That's a possibility, but let's get serious here...
(>^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^<)
Anti-terrorist hand holding shield activate!
(>^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^<)
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Didn't you hear, we're getting SAM Battery's on our roofs. How very nice.
"Illuminati is obviously behind the song Earthquake"

That was when I stopped respecting this guy's opinion.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(06-26-2012, 05:13 PM)Kieron Wrote: Didn't you hear, we're getting SAM Battery's on our roofs. How very nice.

You mean, the missiles?!

(06-26-2012, 05:50 PM)Hippo Wrote: "Illuminati is obviously behind the song Earthquake"

I'm starting to lose his opinion too, he's like posting a lot of videos as if he's desperate. I just don't see why you lost his opinion about the Earthquake song.
Latin, I don't want to think about it to be honest. >_>
(06-26-2012, 06:05 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 05:13 PM)Kieron Wrote: Didn't you hear, we're getting SAM Battery's on our roofs. How very nice.

You mean, the missiles?!

(06-26-2012, 05:50 PM)Hippo Wrote: "Illuminati is obviously behind the song Earthquake"

I'm starting to lose his opinion too, he's like posting a lot of videos as if he's desperate. I just don't see why you lost his opinion about the Earthquake song.

BECAUSE THE SONG IS ABOUT EARTHQUAKES OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO HAVE LYRICS ABOUT DESTRUCTION AND JUST BECAUSE HE COVERS ONE OF HIS EYES FOR A SPLIT SECOND IT DOESN'T MAKE HIM AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER RAAAAAAAAAWR
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
This groups sucks at being secret if you out of all people know about their "plans".