Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Welcome, Robloxians.
(12-30-2012, 10:19 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 07:31 PM)Invader Wrote: I thought we weren't doing this. I would have shown LMaD this site, but you guys would say no.
Desperate for members much?

I am still firmly against going there for members, but some *coughwalrusandleoncough* people went against Jacob's wishes and spammed there anyway.

(12-30-2012, 10:03 PM)Yogurt Wrote: We aren't all that bad. Roblox gets a bad reputation from the little kids but the people who have come here are from the forums which are a bit more mature.

The forums are where the little kids dwell Wink I hung around Scripters whenever I forumed back in the day (2010) but even there was starting to deteriorate into spam and one-liners amongst the meaningful posts. I checked Off-Topic and Roblox Talk a couple of times, and the lack of grammar, meaningfulness, politeness, and humor was insane.
Dammit. Why did he spam on RT and OT, and not LMaD? The cool people are on LMaD.
Oh well, at least I get to tell my friends about this now. They're mature, don't worry, and one of them scripts amazingly. We'll have some good games.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome, Robloxians. - by Ghosty - 12-30-2012, 02:04 PM