Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should we raid Club Penguin?
No. This is extremely dumb. I used to like Club Penguin and honestly letting kids play is fine. It's not really even THAT bad. I know your suggesting an "idea" but this is just so extremely dumb, your reasons aren't even fair.
---------------------------------------------

Pros and Cons of raiding Club Penguin:

Pros:
It will encourage kids to go outside more often. As a kid I didn't want to go outside.

The raid will also encourage kids to stop playing Club Penguin and play something else. Club Penguin is a fine game.

It will also encourage kids to study more often and do there homework then Play Club Penguin. My parent's force me to do work as a child and still do, it fixes nothing to do more.

It will make kids have friends in real life instead of Club Penguin. I like being a loner.

It will stop kids from online dating in Club Penguin, who knows who you might date on Club Penguin. So? Online dating has always been a problem, let them learn it in a bad way.

It could eventually, in the long run make Club Penguin bankrupt, so the kids will play out more often.Club Penguin does not deserve this.

Cons:
We could get raided as a result of the raid, but highly likely those kids will lose the battle with us. We would lose because they have LAWYERS and work with DISNEY, causing us utter-humiliation and who raids a KIDS SITE? We'd be like ROBLOX.

Parents will probably get mad at us(Buildism) and will say to us that we should stop it. That's it? Please we're in for juvie.

They can't sue us even, if they threaten to do, because we are protected under the first amendment.That's BS. We're hacking and children, we'd still be on the news and hated on.

The Kids might come to Buildism, which could turn our community worse Than Club Penguin itself. Thats the problems with a big community always faces =.=.

We could get sued if we shut down the website, but do it with a proxy so someone in Germany or China could be sued instead. Why are we getting innocent people involved on this? We can get jailed. And cowards use fake I.Ps. Your not even gonna TAKE responsibility for this, you just want to be known as the "leader" when you've probably done NOTHING.

---------------------------------
Everyone who voted yes, your dumb.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]

Messages In This Thread
Should we raid Club Penguin? - by BuildistGuard - 06-23-2011, 06:30 PM