Do you like beer?
(08-13-2011, 02:26 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Caffeine isn't alcohol, it's in chocolate, candy, coffee, soda, most other sweets, tea, etc.

Alcohol tastes like crap, I have sum vodka once, it literally tastes like those doctor wipes, and I had some champagne on new years, tasted like a poor watered down, spicy, bitter excuse for sparkling grape.

Not all alcoholic drinks taste like crap, wine can taste great at times.

(08-13-2011, 03:23 PM)Login Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 01:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And by saying I don't normally drink caffiene I imply that I've never (knowingly) had anything with alchohol in it. Nor broken the law as far as I know, which is what I would be doing if I did. ( I don't know about Greece or wherever you are, but in America, under 21 is illegal.)

Things such as wine is actually healthy in small dosages. In Germany, people don't drink to get drunk, and their beer is much better and flavored and they drink wine daily, because they are not told to not drink beer, they're not tempted to want to drink too much.

A big reason I believe there are so many drunk peeps in America (drunk drivers) is because there is a drinking age, and it's strictly enforced. In places where there is no drinking age people don't have such a desire to get drunk, because there's nothing "special" about it.

Messages In This Thread
Do you like beer? - by noob007 - 08-13-2011, 01:08 PM