Poll: Am I Mentally Ill in some way?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am I Physically weird?
Well here's a little list I think makes me a bit outsider especially in my brain.
1) I hate being around people cause I'm afraid they are going to start staring at me which really disturbs me and I almost lose my temper.
But I also don't like to be alone in my own room or somewhere else, that scares me ._.
2) I hear things at night in a special way and that makes me very scared so I sometimes have to sleep in my parents room's floor. ._.
3) I'm naturally without training at all a very good runner (fastest in my school), I'm strong, I'm good at Drawing (again best in my school ._. well so is my lil sis) and every teacher tells me I'm very fast at learning stuff such as in math, but I just can't concentrate on them which is why I get bad grades.
4) I lose my temper over small things and my parents notices it and they make the situation worse. (Well I think this is normal for some people) But my temper is very sensitive, unlike anyone else I know.
5) I get these kind of mental attacks anywhere I go. It's hard to explain the feeling but when I'm walking somewhere with my friends on a street or in school I get a feeling: that I Shouldn't be Here at this Place right now, like this very Unreal feeling. And that scares me too, a lot! I told my mom and she said she also had something like this when she was younger. Idk.

So what you guys think? ._.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.

Messages In This Thread
Am I Physically weird? - by VenomSinister - 05-14-2013, 04:58 PM