Poll: Am I Mentally Ill in some way?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am I Physically weird?
(05-16-2013, 12:38 AM)Ghosty Wrote: It was a somewhat off-topic, slightly facetious, and rather unkind response to a very serious response to a very serious thread. While I wouldn't say it's worth quitting over, I can see how he'd be annoyed by it.

Yes, but I can also see how I am annoyed by you and blamed by everyone enough that it was incredibly obvious that I would respond as such.

Read his reply, read mine, and read my other.

I called you a hypocrite because annoying someone doesn't make them wise, it makes them more close minded and you should know that it would come back to call you out for it. He told me that I should basically fuck off forever against my will without any thought process put into how I would react or even just any piece of reasoning that showed that he was knowledgeable about what is going on other than "I read your posts and they're all worthless and stupid enough that I will tell you that I will quit to make the implication that you're the worst person ever."

again

until I see everyone of you treating each other including me the same, I don't think this will ever stop. After I was banned the 2nd time for trying to get my message across, I told most of you that it would require effort of not scapegoating it all on me for starters if you wanted to resolve differences and I have seen almost none of it, so what's the point of arguing under the guise of treating people right when you don't even have your facts or own beliefs and opinions straight?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
Am I Physically weird? - by VenomSinister - 05-14-2013, 04:58 PM