Poll: Am I Mentally Ill in some way?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am I Physically weird?
(05-16-2013, 01:13 AM)Ghosty Wrote: So you decide to bring it up months after it happened (if it happened at all), in a discussion that I only mentioned anything remotely related to whatever you decided to "call me out for" as a helpful afterthought? Do you really think this is going to make me behave more friendly towards you? Do you think this will bring you equality with the "masses" you scorn? Do you think it will make me care about, or even believe a word about, these things that you believe are "so incredibly obvious" to you but that not a single one of the dozens of other people on this website have even thought about enough to comment on?

Maybe you should find somewhere else where everyone agrees with you and kisses up to you and does what you say all the time. Because I'm not going to. I have a brain of my own, thank you very much, and I prefer to use it. And I'm pretty darn sure most of the rest of us have 'em too.

There you go again, apparently it's only OK when you bring up old events to justify new ones.

Here's a bit of common sense for you that you have ignored, "Making things worse will make things worse." Maybe you shouldn't have blatantly kissed everyone else's ass to get me banned if you realized that piece of information would have helped avoided most of this, but you go further to insist that it's fine as long as there's a hivemind that mostly doesn't care enough to have a real opinion besides "lol i agree" to agree with you.

Of course it wouldn't seem so obvious for you when you're trying so hard to disregard argument after argument, and no one else apparently cares enough to even respond to my more meaningful posts so what the hell do you know about them besides occasionally siding with you because you had the ability to abuse mod powers since 2011?

I'm pretty aware that you have a brain, but I'm also pretty sure that we're supposed to gather influences from other peoples' brains. That should have came as incredibly obvious for you but I bet you'll make the assumption that no one on this site has common sense so you can justify your argument for the sake of making me shut up.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
Am I Physically weird? - by VenomSinister - 05-14-2013, 04:58 PM