Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

allahu akbar
(05-23-2013, 10:13 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I don't insult your upbringing

you do

I don't swear at you

you do

I don't call you stupid

you do

I don't call you obnoxious

you do

I don't say you'd get spammed with death threats and flame wars on other forums if you post there the stuff you post here

you do

and come to think of it

putting it in perspective to all the forums I've ever been a member of

it's possible you would

more likely you'd just get your posts deleted and account warned

and then of course banned or even deleted when you retaliate for it

See, you're still continuing to deliberately style your posts in such a way to add up as a distraction and subtle intimidation.

Huh, maybe I call you all those things because you literally spammed the chat for an hour? Maybe it's also because you act in a selfish way by banishing a user after the one time sanity has met us with no consideration but to throw away a chance? Hm, maybe I call you those things because you ignore my points, and that's how I developed my idea of swearing so you can address them. And, maybe.. I call you those things because you do things, things such as thread deletion because you don't want yourself or others to acknowledge your denial, and maybe, that's another reason why you see me pis_sed off since you treat it as trash and "faulty logic" purely because of your intent to avoid confrontation when it's not in your interests.

"I don't call you obnoxious"

Yeah, you said something that was slightly worse than that but not exactly as phrased. You're not lying because that's true, but it sure was implied.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
allahu akbar - by rep3 - 05-22-2013, 11:03 PM