Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

allahu akbar
(05-23-2013, 09:14 PM)Ghosty Wrote: yes, let's all criticize someone for not speaking English after we make a thread with a non-English title

next I'll yell at someone for speaking Spanish in my thread titled Hola

that was not criticism

this is criticism:

what you just said was one of the most insanely stupid things I have read in months and I hope you regain the sanity that you have lacked for years so you can realize what criticism means and how stupid that statement was

why are you so freaking dumb

seriously get a real education besides misleading snippets of text from dictionary.com and your "homeschool"

no wonder 99% of europeans and kieron thinks that we should all die in a fire, it's because people like you make stupid sarcastic posts and use faulty logic to attempt to compensate for that dumb post but yet you still don't realize that you still look stupid, you killed patriotism and you're killing america

btw stupid, I think anybody with a brain would notice that threads that you use your arguments on would get an argument from the opposing side too, notably this one..

oh wait either you or jacob_ deleted the tgl thread because you're just too dumb to respond to someone you have insulted
oh wait either you or jacob_ deleted the tgl thread because you're just too dumb to respond to someone you have insulted
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
allahu akbar - by rep3 - 05-22-2013, 11:03 PM