Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

allahu akbar
(05-23-2013, 09:54 PM)Ghosty Wrote: thank you for the wonderful personal attack

it was thoughtfully cruel and far more insulting than anything I've ever said to you, as usual

I love how you respond that way to me every time I try to correct your faulty information or disputable logic, it really makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside

I hope we can do it again soon, wait, I know we will, we always do

so long and thanks for all the fish

See, you're being a huge idiot again by mimicking my post, that's something that you said was faulty logic on the chat some weeks ago.

you didn't "correct" my "logic", you said something that was stupid that would get you flamed and spammed with death threats on any normal forum because you consistently disregard the argument with zero intent on genuinely resolving it or using your own "logic" to provide a valid response

You are in a textbook case of denial, and that only makes you look so stupid and childish.

Personal attack? I'm sorry, but I thought that was OK since you do that and mimicking too, a great example was that TGL thread.

I feel sorry for people like you, you're obnoxious and you don't even admit it even if that's what you claim to be a human characteristic because you still have the social mentality of a prepubescent child to associate to basic emotions that everyone expresses, and that's not healthy.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
allahu akbar - by rep3 - 05-22-2013, 11:03 PM