Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Buildism failed.
(10-02-2011, 08:33 PM)Interwebs Wrote: It says something about the community there.

And the fact that Actionizer wasn't fired last I saw.

There was actually an admin war going on in the announcement banner (like ROBLOX's) about limited items (like ROBLOX's) that Actionizer was making only one of. And in the chat (you can see it in that thread where me and Kieron messed with Fish when she was still partly human) he called Ashely a ****ing *****.

Tyrannical admins who are too young to see most movies, a layout patched together from two other sites and some Photoshop and Flash and Javascript, a misleading name, a community made of rejects from a community too dumb to have a conversation with...

Each time I go there, I lose some time, some brain cells, some patience, and some temper.

And as Hippo_Yay says, having a bipolar partially insane autistic diabetic pre-teen as an administrator is about the best reason I can see for not hanging out around there. Kieron is better. I hate to be so blunt (maybe rude) about it, but I was about the only one who tried to help Fish after the first few times and it's hopeless.

Messages In This Thread
Why Buildism failed. - by TehFISH - 10-02-2011, 06:51 PM