Roblox, stop flaming us!
(04-01-2011, 11:08 PM)tyler Wrote: @Mrboss

You lead these trolls here.Thanks for that!We're gonna appreciate it!Now everyone,get ready for the hundreds of immature morons that are gonna come troll our site!

Tyler, MBM is from CubeBomb and, last time I checked, had his account delete on Roblox.
@Paradox

It wasn't.He made the thread and I saw it.Jacob was on it,Whelk was on it,everyone was.
(04-02-2011, 12:10 AM)tyler Wrote: @Paradox

It wasn't.He made the thread and I saw it.Jacob was on it,Whelk was on it,everyone was.

I just saw the thread. I am surprised MrBossMan, I though you were more mature than this.
Just so you know, I'm not the same MrBossMan from Roblox. I didn't want to use my name, and I was uncreative.

And you can hardly call this flaming. I'm naming facts; you're calling people retards.
(04-02-2011, 01:04 AM)MrBossMan Wrote: Just so you know, I'm not the same MrBossMan from Roblox. I didn't want to use my name, and I was uncreative.

And you can hardly call this flaming. I'm naming facts; you're calling people retards.

You could have at least said that before...
It's the same guy. He made a thred about how Buildism is a copy of Roblox.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
He's just trying to clear his name.Trolling accounts should be deleted.He made an entire thread,almost everyone on it was here trolling us.
MrBossMan (from Roblox) made a thread about Buildism, which was the first time I heard about it. I chose his name because it was the first one I saw.

Stop jumping to conclusions.