The most scariest moment of your life
The marriest
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Proably having my first diabetic injection. Man it sucks.
When I heard rebeca balck.
(04-15-2011, 10:26 PM)duh Wrote: When I heard rebeca balck.

Ok, now thats even scarier than what I experienced! O.O
Well I respect you if you were injured badly.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
If I told you my scariest moment, your scariest moment would be nothing compared to mine, thus, making my scariest moment your scariest moment.

I have too much. And even if I did type one, you'd most likely not read it. :p I'll edit this post later to say it.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Gosh, it's hard for me to tell.

The time I stood frozen while a wasp chewed on my lower lip for over half an hour when I was 8...

The time I tripped and fell on slate steps when I was about the same age and had to get stitches...

The time I stared straight at a tornado as it was happening less than 1000 feet away, and didn't see it because there were a lot of trees and a small apartment building in the way, and a transformer was exploding...

Or the time Elliott Sadler slammed into the infield fence at Pocono last year so hard the engine flew out of his car, and landed over 200 feet away...

Oh wait. I'm not an Elliott Sadler fan. Never mind that last one -- it was still scary to watch, especially since nobody really caught it on camera, but not very very.
Okay, I saw my friend, Hunter, get knocked out. Kurtis, my other best friend, was really angry at Hunter (he is very annoying, believe me, he intends to annoy people) and during the auditorium, Kurtis was telling me this (exact words) "I have a fuse this short, and it's about to blow" then he went on saying "I swear to god, if he gets anymore annoying, I'm going to slam his head against a locker" and I didn't believe him. So, when Hunter ran up to Kurtis, Kurtis GRABBED Hunters' head, and slammed it against the EDGE of a METAL door. Not the door itself, but there's this thing that sticks out, and his head was just the right size to hit the bottom corner of it, and it made blood splatter everywhere, and Hunter FLEW across to the other side of the door, now at a locker. Hunter attempted to get up, reached out with his hand, and then fell back down, hitting his head on the locker, passed out. More blood splattered. There was blood on the ceiling, blood on the floor, blood on the door, the lockers, and he ended up being knocked out for 25 minutes, laying on the floor for 30 minutes. I was scared someone was going to make fun of him (my school is HORRIBLE) and kick him. He ended up having to get stitches on his head. It was a very bad traumatic experience. Scarred me. =[ I can't get it out of my head.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
O.o
Imagine how hunter felt ._.

The scariest moment of my life...Watching the movie "The Mummy" at the age of 7 during the night, going to bed in the middle of the movie due to being scared, and then not being able to fall asleep because every time I closed my eyes, I imagined those little bugs crawling in my skin and the entire city being covered in them, and I couldn't escape.

That's the only one I could remember. There are other moments, but eh.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
When I was about six, I was watching a plastic bottle burn, then some random kid runs up to it, kicks it and the burning plastic gets all-over my leg. As I was running home and crying, the plastic was still burning on my leg. I have a scar to prove this.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]