Hello! This is the real MrBossMan
Let the past go, we see that he has changed.

End of that discussion, all irrelevant post will be deleted.
I agree. InternetGuy, one of our first users, had a similar thing happen -- faking being hacked. After a few weeks, we've all forgiven him -- and he's still a Wiki moderator.

Personally, I only really like online building/racing/logic-adventure sites, so I probably won't join -- but I know some of our other users probably will!
(04-23-2011, 06:39 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: Anyway, as some have you might have possibly noticed maybe, Ashely has recently joined CubeBomb. As of now, she is our only active female user.

Only active female user on Buildism or CubeBomb?
[quote=

Only active female user on Buildism or CubeBomb?
[/quote]

CubeBomb
@Qwerty: We don't have a game yet, and on the off chance that we do some day, it's just going to be an add-on to the community. Right now, and in the future, the main focus is the forums and the community, and we're doing a good job keeping it clean.

So if you like foruming and making friends, this is the best site for it. We believe ourselves to be the best young community on the internet.
[Image: 27149.png]
I've been a member. I'm Zontafer. ^^
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I'm LandofPi.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-23-2011, 06:39 PM)TheMechanist Wrote: I know that we now have at least 2 members that also play Buildism: Paradox and Ashely (both mods on here).

I go on CB and I'm a mod here.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I think CubeBomb and Buildism complement each other nicely--CubeBomb has better social features, Buildism has a game.

But based on the forums, it looks like your community is at least 2 times as active as ours.
(04-24-2011, 01:02 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: But based on the forums, it looks like your community is at least 2 times as active as ours.

Well then, you certainly portray the illusion of a large community very well. I don't know what made me assume that it was larger than ours :O
[Image: 27149.png]
(04-24-2011, 03:25 AM)TheMechanist Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 01:02 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: But based on the forums, it looks like your community is at least 2 times as active as ours.

Well then, you certainly portray the illusion of a large community very well. I don't know what made me assume that it was larger than ours :O

By the way, I can pull a few strings so you can get the username MrBossMan
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]