Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I renamed the Chaos Thread.
What the heck is going on?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I don't know.
Mmk.
So much for the mature community.
Has he broken any rules yet?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I haven't broken any rules, and I don't plan on dooing so.
(01-17-2013, 03:00 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 01:12 AM)Leonartist Wrote: If Jacob_ renames my thread, there is going to be some serious conflict.

Bring it on then, the fact that you complained about your rule-breaking threads getting deleted shows that you have learned nothing from your previous bans and warnings.

*ban
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-17-2013, 03:36 AM)Leonartist Wrote: I haven't broken any rules, and I don't plan on dooing so.

(01-17-2013, 03:12 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: >"I've returned from a long journey" In this thread I pretended to be Franco
Completely pointless, AND pretending to be someone else is breaking the rules on its own.
>"Walrus is now the new Franco" The thread was basically just the title.
And that's the problem, there's no way anything useful could happen there. I think we all agree that Walrus is bad.
>"In reply to Jacob"
Complaining about getting banned isn't allowed.

Whatever you say, champ.
(01-17-2013, 03:36 AM)Leonartist Wrote: I don't plan on dooing so.

Please tell me that was intentional.
It wasn't intentional. I'm just a very bad speller.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I don't like the title you are going for. And if I remember, you are the poster of this new chaos thread but you didn't create it, so maybe the name shouldn't be changed. And if so, it should be with a propper name, not that one.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I've only just come back and what is this qq
(01-18-2013, 07:13 PM)Kieron Wrote: I've only just come back and what is this qq

A fellow proletariat fighting against the classicism and tyranny of the nationalists' and closet-Confucians' regime. Come along and fight, brother, commoner, peasent, and patriot!

Leonartist got mad that his spam got deleted and he's trying to ruin it for the rest of us by pissing off Jacob_ until we are all unable to edit our own threads.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.