What needs to be done?
I am just annoyed by when users start to whine they get what they want.

Edit: Also, for the users who are "rage quitting", you can pretty much tell they are jelous about the new mods.

Tell me this, if they were picked would they still rage quit?
(07-06-2011, 04:41 PM)Ice Wrote: I am just annoyed by when users start to whine they get what they want.

.........You are whining right now about users whining........
But it's true, everyone "ragequits," lists all the things they don't like about the site, and more often than not they come back in a few days or weeks.

"I'm leaving" threads are actually against the rules, since most people use them as a pathetic way of getting sympathy or getting other members to agree with their opinions... and sadly, it usually works. I would delete/lock them but usually the "arguments" are so full of holes that I'd rather just disprove them with logic.
(07-06-2011, 04:25 PM)Ice Wrote: Everything is fine. You make changes when your ready. Don't bow down to these whiny ROBLOXes.

Everything is fine. You make changes when your ready. Don't bow down to these whiny HI, BILLY MAYS HEREes. Billy Mays Herees? Lol?
Jacob_, what do you think about my suggestions? :3
(07-06-2011, 05:00 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: But it's true, everyone "ragequits," lists all the things they don't like about the site, and more often than not they come back in a few days or weeks.

"I'm leaving" threads are actually against the rules, since most people use them as a pathetic way of getting sympathy or getting other members to agree with their opinions... and sadly, it usually works. I would delete/lock them but usually the "arguments" are so full of holes that I'd rather just disprove them with logic.

Yes but when you reply to one of these with your logic it usually creates flamebait making the user who originally post it getting even more mad. (This goes for everyone)
(07-06-2011, 05:01 PM)noob007 Wrote: Jacob_, what do you think about my suggestions? :3

1. What do you mean by smooth camera movement?
2. The problem with UDP is that it doesn't guarantee packet delivery. I could make the position/velocity updates use UDP since there are a lot of them and they aren't absolutely necessary, would that work?
3. I already talked to a mod that was acting unprofessionally today.
(07-06-2011, 05:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 05:01 PM)noob007 Wrote: Jacob_, what do you think about my suggestions? :3

1. What do you mean by smooth camera movement?
2. The problem with UDP is that it doesn't guarantee packet delivery. I could make the position/velocity updates use UDP since there are a lot of them and they aren't absolutely necessary, would that work?
3. I already talked to a mod that was acting unprofessionally today.

1. Have you seen in many sidescroller games, where when the character accelerates/changes direction, it takes slightly longer for the camera to "adjust" to the change? It's kinda hard to explain, but it basically makes it feel less spazzy.

2. Yes, that's what I was trying to say. You could use UDP for the packets that even if they get lost it doesn't really matter. Many games have a TCP connection for logins and stuff but use UDP for position updates.

3. Good.
If there isn't allready make a water bubbles Mesh.
Rule change no offsite links or siggys unless your going to add image mods
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]