Wanna' hear a gross story. O.o (This happened IRL to me)
When I was on 4-5th grade I got a basketball on my little finger. It snapped and It started to swell. I had to go to the Doctor and there I found out that my little finger was broke. 5 Weeks later after I got my gypsum I went into a huge skate park inside a house and I fell 2 times and hit my little finger... I had to go AGAIN to the doctor and now I had to keep my gypsum for 10 weeks! Tongue
(07-11-2011, 04:23 PM)Nice Wrote: A summer day 3-4 years ago when my cousin came to visit my house, we had the snek-peak ... Or the hide game, I don't what it is called on english

Hide and Seek
One time I...no I am immune to all things that can hurt me. I have never had a broken bone or gone to the hospital due to an injury.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-12-2011, 03:03 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: One time I...no I am immune to all things that can hurt me. I have never had a broken bone or gone to the hospital due to an injury.

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I haz lots of things wrong with me though out my life! Raaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.