Renaming the site and starting over?
This will only happen if it looks like the presence of so many forum-only users is actually discouraging new members from making games. That would be the "kiss of death" as my mom calls it--no matter how many new people we bring in, they won't make games because they don't see anyone else doing it. I haven't proved that that's happening yet.
I better get busy!
(07-23-2011, 11:42 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 11:35 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: Aw, crap. Just another reason to regret my inability to grasp the concept of programming languages. -_- And creativity.

I have the exact opposite, which is just as bad. I think up too many good ideas to stick to a project very long, and I'm good enough at scripting to get just about anything done, so I end up with 5 billion unfinished projects.

I have that problem, but I'm not having the problem with my new project for certain reasons :3
thats why im making a fish tank...
[Image: 260wwlv.jpg]
*crosses arms silently*
We need currency, this will make users want to build.
Hello
(07-26-2011, 07:06 AM)Ashely Wrote: We need currency, this will make users want to build.
True, build for plays? No, we need an economy to keep and fuel interest.
I don't know about you guys but I need inspiration to set myself to something. When I get inspired I don't stop until it's either done or I can't do it anymore..Making a currency would inspire not only me but all of the users on Buildism..

With currency we'll need a shop to spend our earned money on.

Jacob I know your planing on adding a currency, but if you want more users to start building we kind of need it now.
Hello