Do you like beer?
I think Qwerty might have been misinformed on what caffeine is.
It's not alcohol or from beer or wine, or anything like that...Caffeine is a drug used in product that makes you hyper or "stay awake".

Coca-cola has a lot of caffeine as well as Coffee, these are things that make people have more energy or make children hyper, why? because of caffeine.

Alcohol is that stingy smelling stuff from those wipes in the hospital, yes, people drink it...[not straight up that would kill you]
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I liek Coffee,
I've never had it.

I have heard it tastes bitter though.

People don't drink beer because it tastes good. People drink beer because to get drunk. Stupid.
(08-13-2011, 04:21 PM)Turner Wrote: I've never had it.

I have heard it tastes bitter though.

People don't drink beer because it tastes good. People drink beer because to get drunk. Stupid.

That isn't true, I know people who drink beer all the time and never get drunk.
(08-13-2011, 04:20 PM)Chaos Wrote: "I drank 2 and a Half bottles of Carling and Volka at a Christmas Party when I was 7" a seven year old with that much alcohol in their body would die. I sense lies.

And yes, sometimes my mom pours me a glass of Chianti. It is so good.

I don't get why people say it tastes bitter? Maybe it's because your not sipping it?

Because what you drank was juice with a little bit of alcohol.
Dude Vodka has a crap load of alcohol Tongue

It's very bitter, if you don't get that warm stinging, there isn't much alcohol in it.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-13-2011, 02:26 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Caffeine isn't alcohol, it's in chocolate, candy, coffee, soda, most other sweets, tea, etc.

Alcohol tastes like crap, I have sum vodka once, it literally tastes like those doctor wipes, and I had some champagne on new years, tasted like a poor watered down, spicy, bitter excuse for sparkling grape.

Not all alcoholic drinks taste like crap, wine can taste great at times.

(08-13-2011, 03:23 PM)Login Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 01:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And by saying I don't normally drink caffiene I imply that I've never (knowingly) had anything with alchohol in it. Nor broken the law as far as I know, which is what I would be doing if I did. ( I don't know about Greece or wherever you are, but in America, under 21 is illegal.)

Things such as wine is actually healthy in small dosages. In Germany, people don't drink to get drunk, and their beer is much better and flavored and they drink wine daily, because they are not told to not drink beer, they're not tempted to want to drink too much.

A big reason I believe there are so many drunk peeps in America (drunk drivers) is because there is a drinking age, and it's strictly enforced. In places where there is no drinking age people don't have such a desire to get drunk, because there's nothing "special" about it.
I actually had beer, wine, liqour and even vodka. You guys don't know how to drink vodka. You drink a shot and then eat a pickle or something. But the story of how I tried vodka is pretty funny. I'll tell you Gus if you want.
Guys*
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I like ROOT beer.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I like beer and wine.
@Ming

I know caffiene isn't like alchohol -- but I believe products containing it have to say so somewhere on the container via law. Yes, raw chocolate contains caffiene -- but it's extracted before they make stuff like Hershey's, just like they extract the cocoa butter. Yes, the most popular soft drinks contain it -- but I haven't had any more than one sip of a regular Pepsi, and half a can of Sunkist that I can remember. I stick to stuff like Sprite or Fanta or A&W.

It's not addictive or dangerous, but studies have shown that in younger kids, it can cause growth issues, so I didn't drink it then. For the past few years now I have insomnia issues -- why be more awake?