Glome and I are up
(05-06-2012, 12:33 AM)Glome Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Gotta wonder though -- who will make games there? Seriously, who? Me and Jacob_ are mostly the only people who've made anything with moderate to advanced scripting, and Kieron's always asking me some question or other about his projects which he always abandons a week later or less.

All in all, I don't think your project will go very far.
We can invite other people.

You obviously think you're the only scripter on the entire planet?

No, but when a place run by Jacob_ can't get [m]any good complete fun games in a year and a half, how is Kieron going to do any better? No offense to him, but his people skills are not yet totally up to par.
(05-06-2012, 12:35 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Gotta wonder though -- who will make games there? Seriously, who? Me and Jacob_ are mostly the only people who've made anything with moderate to advanced scripting, and Kieron's always asking me some question or other about his projects which he always abandons a week later or less.

No, but when a place run by Jacob_ can't get [m]any good complete fun games in a year and a half, how is Kieron going to do any better? No offense to him, but his people skills are not yet totally up to par.
Excuse me but we're going incognito.
Kieron will be Sir. ButterSnaps and I shall be Mr. PicklePants.

No one will know a thing.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]

I'm a good scripter last time I checked... :S
And of course EVERYONE will want to join a site on a free-webhost that is owned and moderated by a Sir. [with a period! :o the grammatical horror] ButterSnaps and a Mr. PicklePants.
(05-06-2012, 12:37 AM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Then I wonder why you haven't yet made any Buildism games.
(05-06-2012, 12:38 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And of course EVERYONE will want to join a site on a free-webhost that is owned and moderated by a Sir. [with a period! :o the grammatical horror] ButterSnaps and a Mr. PicklePants.

Don't worry that's a temporary host.
Also qwertygiy I know you're on your period but calm down.
You should be happy we're leaving.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-06-2012, 12:38 AM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:37 AM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Then I wonder why you haven't yet made any Buildism games.

Don't be harsh on the guy, maybe his scripting skills are so good that Buildism's game editor is inferior to him in every way!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-06-2012, 12:39 AM)Glome Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:38 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And of course EVERYONE will want to join a site on a free-webhost that is owned and moderated by a Sir. [with a period! :o the grammatical horror] ButterSnaps and a Mr. PicklePants.

Don't worry that's a temporary host.
Also qwertygiy I know you're on your period but calm down.
You should be happy we're leaving.

Last time you said that (any of them), you were back in a week.

I'm not hating on you or planning some sabotage attack, but I don't think you'll manage to get anything final. theGlome and Brickerz and Nicron being my main examples here. Of course, KeyBored is dead too.
(05-06-2012, 12:42 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Of course, KeyBored is dead too.

I guess you're the only key that got bored there, then!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Oh so now we're starting to randomly insult people, are we, Glome? That is somewhat my point exactly -- Jacob_ does not attack people for disagreeing with him.

Kieron and you -- well...