Do you guys play any other online MMO's?
I used to play this Fallout 2 mod called Fonline 2238, which made the game massive multiplayer. I really liked it because it didn't follow any rule from the classic mmo style. The game trully was a wasteland, everyone was on their own and you would die every 15 minutes because there was no such things as safe zone, without saying the ones with lots of sneak and pickpocket ability who would hide a bomb in your inventory

The worst of all was that dying ment you lost all your stuff, and the loot was not for the one who killed you, so if you were in the middle of a city and saw someone die, you would run to catch his loot, eventually exploding seconds later due to someone hidding a bomb in your pocket...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-22-2012, 02:33 AM)Who Wrote: I used to play this Fallout 2 mod called Fonline 2238, which made the game massive multiplayer. I really liked it because it didn't follow any rule from the classic mmo style. The game trully was a wasteland, everyone was on their own and you would die every 15 minutes because there was no such things as safe zone, without saying the ones with lots of sneak and pickpocket ability who would hide a bomb in your inventory

The worst of all was that dying ment you lost all your stuff, and the loot was not for the one who killed you, so if you were in the middle of a city and saw someone die, you would run to catch his loot, eventually exploding seconds later due to someone hidding a bomb in your pocket...

I hate MMO RPG games.
DEY MAIK ME MAAD
I only played AdventureQuestWorlds too bot it to death, than I would play it in case of major boredom.
I played Runescape for about a day then came to the conclusion that it was awful and quit. I also used to play Roblox, but I stopped that a while back. I still go back there occasionally, but not to play the game.

I think it's obvious that the best MMO is Club Penguin. No competition whatsoever. Except Bin Weevils, that's amazing too.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I play 8Realms, 1 of Jagex's 3 MMO's. And occasionally visit Runescape, sometimes Roblox.
only two of those games you listed were mmos

and the only mmo ive played recently was rusty hearts
nope.
(05-20-2012, 06:05 PM)Walrus Wrote: BESIDES ROBLOX and Minecraft and Buildism World of Warcraft or Terraria..

Like do you guys play any semi-popular or not-so-popular online mmo's?

terraria and minecraft aren't mmos
(05-27-2012, 05:22 PM)jman Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 06:05 PM)Walrus Wrote: BESIDES ROBLOX and Minecraft and Buildism World of Warcraft or Terraria..

Yeah they are.
They are online games and multiplayer.
(05-28-2012, 03:54 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 05:22 PM)jman Wrote:

Yeah they are.
They are online games and multiplayer.

But the purpose of Minecraft isn't multiplayer.