Dear Buildism,
(06-14-2012, 11:03 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: but how is you going on and on about it despite me telling you "I don't care about driving." and then some sarcastic jokes from me and an in-depth analysis of the situation by Glome leading to you saying "Glome, you just suck outright" me raging at you?

Just like then, I'm having trouble understand the Franconian train of logic.

Glome was mean to me but didn't warn him for one reason only.... >_>
That reason being, he did not break any rules.

You're changing the subject again.
(06-14-2012, 11:12 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: That reason being, he did not break any rules.

You're changing the subject again.

But he PA'd me.
I still don't see how saying "You suck" is a PA...
But no. You stick up for the 99%.
So "You suck" is not an insult, but "You're acting like a liar." is?
No. He said I have a mental disabilty, but you stick for the 99% like always.
You repeatedly denied having a mental condition (which in case you didn't notice we were mostly joking about), and then tried to get us to pity you because autism made you say random things until I pointed out that Tourette's Syndrome does that.
(06-14-2012, 11:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You repeatedly denied having a mental condition (which in case you didn't notice we were mostly joking about), and then tried to get us to pity you because autism made you say random things until I pointed out that Tourette's Syndrome does that.

When I said "You suck" to Glome, maybe you noticed that I could of been joking too
(06-14-2012, 11:24 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 11:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You repeatedly denied having a mental condition (which in case you didn't notice we were mostly joking about), and then tried to get us to pity you because autism made you say random things until I pointed out that Tourette's Syndrome does that.

When I said "You suck" to Glome, maybe you noticed that I could of been joking too

Then it's a joke you should not have been made, because your sense of humor was decidedly against the rules, and common sense.

If I said "You suck" to you, even jokingly, you'd start yelling at me for being patriotic and hating the 1% and not getting a driving test.
So I can't say "You suck", but I can make out that someone has a mental disorder. I like how this works. >_>