Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thegamerland is back!
(05-18-2013, 06:11 PM)rep3 Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 12:33 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 09:56 PM)rep3 Wrote: [T]ell me what pushed you to say that utterly embarrassing and dramatic garbage.

Thank you for that purposeful message. It's like you're implying that I'm doing the same thing as Ghosty as if you can't get through your comfort zone to actually read and understand why anything has happened to Ghosty and I to result in everything that has been said.

Now here's my message so it can hopefully get through you in the most eyesoring way as possible.

We won the poll 4-2 so why the hell aren't you doing anything?

(05-18-2013, 07:46 PM)rep3 Wrote: Don't the mods have the power to remove the filter?

I mean, if you can add the filter, then why can't you remove it?

We had a fair poll and we won. Remove it already.

(05-18-2013, 07:49 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 07:46 PM)rep3 Wrote: Don't the mods have the power to remove the filter?

I mean, if you can add the filter, then why can't you remove it?

We had a fair poll and we won. Remove it already.

The mods don't like democracy, this is A F U C KING FAIR POLL, WHICH WE F U C KING WON FAIR AND F U C K I NG SQUARE DIPS H I TS!

It's stupid how Jacob_ has no problem with banning a user for an asinine reason because some people don't like me for a flash second, but when there's a genuine interest to remove the filter and we win the poll, it's not removed. Why the fuck do you let this be a problem?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Bump. Read our posts.

Confusedtopfilter:
Confusedtopfilter:
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(05-18-2013, 09:56 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Confusedtopfilter:

BG, did you read my chat? You need to have a useful post (Something as useful as Jacob_'s post in this thread)

Confusedtopfilter:
(05-18-2013, 07:44 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: The mods aren't doing anything because they are too power hungry.

Haha, you can't seriously mean that.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]