HALP NOAW!
(07-04-2011, 10:35 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 10:01 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I heard somewhere that IP bans only last 2 weeks, that may be incorrect though.

Forever, 7 day, or 14 day.

>.> Why? I did nothing, I acted to act like "Zuka" and I got on to his Alternative acc and sent PMs to random users with Title "You are a" And in the message "Victom" (IK it's a "I" but I spelt it that way! :3) Anyway I didn't do nothing, alot of people knows Zuka's Pass. >.>
That post there would be considered very incriminating evidence. Pretending to be someone else, sending message spam, pass-guessing (or knowing) another user... All those are reportable and against the rules.
(07-05-2011, 02:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: That post there would be considered very incriminating evidence. Pretending to be someone else, sending message spam, pass-guessing (or knowing) another user... All those are reportable and against the rules.

Ahem, Kingdroidbot on ROBLOX scammed my RL money. And also I have seen so many people pretending to be Telamon. They should all be IP'd and terminated.
(07-05-2011, 02:40 PM)Fish Wrote: Ahem, Kingdroidbot on ROBLOX scammed my RL money.

How exactly? They've said not to do trades even with Robux as they aren't safe and are often scams.

(07-05-2011, 02:40 PM)Fish Wrote: And also I have seen so many people pretending to be Telamon

Report them. Because they should be banned. That doesn't give you an excuse.
I don't see why everyone is being IP banned on roblox then complaining about it here. If you are IP banned on roblox you probably deserved it.

OMG BUILDISM I WUZ IP BANNED ON ROBLOX CUZ I SPAMMED THE FORUMZ UP WITH CUSS WORDS OMOMGOMGOMG SO UNFAIR OF A BAN

Fish I'm not saying you did that but what ever you did probably deserved an IP banned (or what someone on your IP address)
And besides, there is nothing we can do about it.

Closing this thread.