What needs to be done?
We could gladly go over a few rules and add some new ones.
More pages. I was rather hoping for some cool pages, such as ones you can find for fun!

That, or you could revamp Profile. I think this limits abilities - and could waste tab space on the tabs for later on. Instead, rename it to Your Stuff or [Username]'s Stuff - then a whole new layout.
The layout will have a table: "Edit Profile" as a hyperlink and when you Save, it leads you to a page saying "View Your Profile" hyperlinked and "Back" hyperlinked. In the description of Edit Profile it should say "Here is where you can edit your forum and user profile" This could later be used for themes when you decide to implement them (although suggest instead of theme, layout should be the name)
Below Edit Profile table should be Fun Stuff hyperlinked into a page with a lot of fun things to do. (If you'd be so kind, would you add my random phrase generator in there? If you decide to allow it in there, I'll edit the phrases)
And so forth.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Hmm... Take my badge model and make it something.

Like a ROBLOX badge thing.
(07-06-2011, 07:08 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Rule change no offsite links or siggys unless your going to add image mods

What's the point of that? There is a report button, we can remove bad links easily.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
A youtube video sharing center, or a video making forum section to encourage users to make videos.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
A programming forum Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
We have scripting, just post it there lol.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-06-2011, 10:45 PM)Chaos Wrote: A youtube video sharing center, or a video making forum section to encourage users to make videos.

Creations forum
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]