Please Jacob_.... don't close down the site forever.
(08-26-2011, 12:31 AM)TheFlame Wrote: @Bland and Paradox
Lol,College isnt the reason he is shutting the site down. Its because the community lately has been horrid and lots of drama lately.

Dude, he just got into college. Do you think he has time for Buildism?
(08-26-2011, 12:12 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Hey its not Jacob_'s fault (Well mostly not) its your own. If you would have listened to me,and banned Coder as soon as he came here we would still be running perfect and nothing would have happened. But no,you dont listen to me,I know nothing about him so you guys just go around,make him a mod,and then let almost all the mods quit and then let Buildism fall and collapse into nothing.

That has nothing at all to do with me closing the site. I'm doing it because I'm starting college, and running Buildism just isn't fun anymore.

I've been working on the same game for almost 2 years, I just want to move on.
Hmmm....well whatevs. It seemed to me the drama and the game making inactivity was the reason. Good luck on your other game.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Get 1 or 2 interns?
(08-25-2011, 11:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 11:47 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 11:30 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 09:43 PM)LOL Wrote: Damn it, my life is focused here, you can't just let us bawww or qq over this. There is an alternative to closing the site down. Why don't you go with the better suggestion? Please keep the site up, everyone worked hard, including the forums, wiki, building, scripting, and several even asked to help develop your site. Do it for the community.

Did you read my reply to this thread or the others? I'm not going to program any more updates, but I'll keep the site up unless the community gets completely out of control.

This is worse than roblox.

No updates = nothing to hope for.

I've been hoping that someone will make a good game for the last 6 months, how about you?

No, not really. The building engine is a pain.
:/ So you only care about yourself?! "Been working on this game for 2 years and want to move on.". Let some one like Glome take the website off you're hands! D:
(08-26-2011, 01:34 AM)Fish Wrote: :/ So you only care about yourself?! "Been working on this game for 2 years and want to move on.". Let some one like Glome take the website off you're hands! D:

It's open source, that means anyone can take it over...

@broloxer, I fixed everything that got reported or that I thought was annoying, and you never told me WHY you thought it was a pain so I have no way of knowing what you don't like.
*Deletes all files and Jacob_'s account*. That could happen ya know. Oh fuu.. Did I give anyone ideas?
(08-25-2011, 11:47 PM)broloxer Wrote: No updates = nothing to hope for.

Some people are going to send him updates and if you like the site now, why is it a bad thing?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.