Amazing unreleased game engine
Well he's interested in Nascar, so he must like cars.
Basically, this says it all: When I still lived in NC, between me and my best friend, we had 20+ car video games, mostly racing, including over 5 EA Sports NASCAR games, the first two Cars games, several Gran Turismos, a few Need For Speeds and Burnout: Paradise City. And we MUST have had the largest collection of 1/64th scale cars in the county, if not the state. I have well over 60. He had so many he built a model of New York City at rush hour in the spare room and still had enough to fill a plastic concrete mix container.
Back on topic now.
I hope the developer adds physics too.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I just want it to be released, so I have something to do for the week!
^
Check out some Gordan Korman and Dan Gutman books for the wait.

Anyway, it does have physics -- it even has super-special airplane/rocket physics.

How many terabytes do you think the program takes up Cool
(09-28-2011, 08:53 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: ^
Check out some Gordan Korman and Dan Gutman books for the wait.

Anyway, it does have physics -- it even has super-special airplane/rocket physics.

How many terabytes do you think the program takes up Cool

Higher.
Not sure there IS an official term for the one after terabyte.

You have bit, byte, kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte and terabyte -- after that I have no idea.
Yottabyte is the highest.

After terabyte comes...
  • petabyte
  • exabyte
    (End of the officials)
  • zettabyte
  • yottabyte
Those last two are probably only used in NASA supercomputers and stuff... That's massive data.
(09-28-2011, 09:48 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Those last two are probably only used in NASA supercomputers and stuff... That's massive data.

If they keep updating this, that's what we're looking at.