Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
-your of new meme creation
-Everything seems normal now, perhaps too normal.

ART SECTION
This is where we feature retarded pieces of so-called brilliant art! Everyone of these images have been personally inspected and approved by Rush Limbaugh. Liberal-free!

[Image: America.gif]

[Image: Marcel_Duchamp_Mona_Lisa_LHOOQ.jpg]
LOL Wrote:Rush Limbaugh
DO NOT MENTION THAT NAME IN MY PRESENCE... *chokes to death*
Rush Limbaugh

UMAD?
(10-10-2011, 07:38 PM)roperson Wrote: Rush Limbaugh

UMAD?

That's not how you do it.
-I'm surprised that luckyone hasn't made his move on my blog yet.
Pointless moments in Buildist history:
In early 2011, InternetGuy pretended to be hacked by bumping up his place visits and losting his grmmer points. A fair number of people were gullible enough to fall for his act. When he admitted it, he felt so embarrassed that he went inactive off the face of the Internet, or at least Buildism.

The Ashely Drama Wars: Stupid bickering that lasted onto September-ish[?]. Several users were ridden with paranoia that Ashely might strip away their freedoms and establish an orwellian totalitarian state. The Order wasn't involved, but to make matters worse, CoderRhyne used his extreme intellegence to brainwash inform people lies absolute truths that The Order is the cause of AIDS and cancer. Most people who were against Coder's reign were too afraid to get ownt by him, so they kept quiet. As a result, The Order was condemned.
-Having a mental disability excuses you from your own troubles, ignorance, and insecurities. According to liberals it gives you the right to be an idiot. Infamous Buildist examples include fish and luckyone.

-According to tGL, bullying (Most likely anything that is considered offensive to them.) can earn you a visit from the Internet police.

WEBSITE/GAME REVIEWS:
Here I make a few lines of sentences explaining how crappy a site/game is.
TheGamerLand: Deleted review, a tGL'er was complaining non stop about this.

Pointless moments in Buildist history:
Sometime, during April or May, Fish's ROBLOX account got deleted (Don't worry, the ban reason was purely legit.). As a result, Fish had a huge spamgasm. It lead to the destruction of several childhoods and left a whole lot of crap for the mods to clean up (In this case, the mods are like janitors). According to some liberal, fish had every right to do that because of autism. Legit. Later on she had more spamgasms but they were mild compared to the original, it was still annoying though. As of recently, everyone had enough of her so she got banned off the site after spamming about her wonderful fantasies with Ashely.

In September, luckyone lost it. A civilized conversation was taking place between Broloxer and luckyone. While it may have cost a lot of spam for Buildism, luckyone's ban was probably the most significant thing that happened during the summer-fall seasons, but unfortunately, like all good things, the ban came to an end. Luckyone was back.
For some reason, whenever I read your "politkool" stuff, this quote a caller to a talk radio show said keeps running through my mind:

"In days gone by, when people did something that hurt their country, they were called traitors. Today, we call them liberals."

When there's nothing to post, I always like to read this blog
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]