Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
What is Jacob_ playing at!?

Glome: You are currently banned from the game.

Reason: If you don't care about the site, you won't care about being banned. Goodbye.

Ban will expire: Never
(05-31-2012, 11:19 PM)noob007 Wrote: If the users all want Jacob_ to shut down the site, then I have no problem with that. I just think it's stupid for you guys to want so.

Better ban yourself, like you did Glome and Dignity.
(05-31-2012, 11:08 PM)Who Wrote: I believe she behaves like that becuase she feels tired about Glome and Kieron as they are tired of her. I also agree that her response wasn't the best, but you guys bring the matter in the most inmature way, like you are trying to earn another ban (this time justified) rather than fix the problem

Bump if you people didn't care to read
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-31-2012, 11:24 PM)Who Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:08 PM)Who Wrote: I believe she behaves like that becuase she feels tired about Glome and Kieron as they are tired of her. I also agree that her response wasn't the best, but you guys bring the matter in the most inmature way, like you are trying to earn another ban (this time justified) rather than fix the problem

I cared to read.
I don't know why everyone thinks I don't care about what Ashely is doing. There is a moderator forum, which happens to be quite active right now.

And if you guys cause enough drama that the site has to be closed again, it will be permanent.
(05-31-2012, 11:26 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:24 PM)Who Wrote:

I cared to read.

Then you people better bring the matter rightfully or you may all end up banned and with the site closed
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-31-2012, 11:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't know why everyone thinks I don't care about what Ashely is doing. There is a moderator forum, which happens to be quite active right now.

And if you guys cause enough drama that the site has to be closed again, it will be permanent.

You've been sitting back and watching.

I can't really care for any of that, we lost our respect for each other back in August, so I have little care or faith in this site now.
Please don't close down...
I'll let everyone know that I'll be as disappointed as everyone else if the site has to shut down.

But honestly, if this CRAP is what the community is going to be like otherwise, then let it be closed.

I've been trying very, very, very hard not to just outright lose my temper at you guys over the past few weeks. First Latin and to a lesser extent Franco, now Ashely and Kieron and Glome and Dignity. You guys are all behaving like 10-year-old Roblox-forumer IDIOTS. You need to stop. Get off the forums for a while. Calm down. Come back in an hour or so. If there is one "netiquette" rule I've broken more than any other, it's "never forum while angry or upset." And it's always come back to bite me.

In fact, I'd probably follow that advice myself if I weren't a moderator trying to stop all of you guys from acting like 10-year-old idiots. I'm seriously ticked off at everyone.
(05-31-2012, 11:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'll let everyone know that I'll be as disappointed as everyone else if the site has to shut down.

But honestly, if this CRAP is what the community is going to be like otherwise, then let it be closed.

I've been trying very, very, very hard not to just outright lose my temper at you guys over the past few weeks. First Latin and to a lesser extent Franco, now Ashely and Kieron and Glome and Dignity. You guys are all behaving like 10-year-old Roblox-forumer IDIOTS. You need to stop. Get off the forums for a while. Calm down. Come back in an hour or so. If there is one "netiquette" rule I've broken more than any other, it's "never forum while angry or upset." And it's always come back to bite me.

In fact, I'd probably follow that advice myself if I weren't a moderator trying to stop all of you guys from acting like 10-year-old idiots. I'm seriously ticked off at everyone.

Strangely, the only butthurt 10 year old is you.
Says the person who went in to Nazi-fier mode over being made fun of by a girl.