Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why don't you like ROBLOX
The fourmers are the only ones here from ROBLOX, and they're all mature
I would disagree with that, but no one here really hates roblox.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Because some are fucking retarded children.
Some are mature and have grammar.
I'm going to have to disagree with that statement about the maturity
(12-31-2012, 05:30 AM)Anonymous Wrote: I'm going to have to disagree with that statement about the maturity

theres always that 1 percent.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
The thing is, when you have 99 idiots and 1 genius in a room, which guy keeps his mouth shut while the rest shout?

Wink

Of course not all of Roblox is made of crazy, immature 10 year olds. I came from Roblox myself. One of my best friends enjoys building cities there. My next door neighbor used to be addicted to it. (Wait, she's a Twilight fan... so, maybe 'crazy' does describe her.)

But a large, loud portion of it is.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
You really think I'm mature?
Awe. Rolleyes
I am pretty reserved until I see a moron.

Then I pretty much bait them in a 3 page argument that leads to nothing, because I act like a fool for the duration of the thing.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(12-31-2012, 01:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: The thing is, when you have 99 idiots and 1 genius in a room, which guy keeps his mouth shut while the rest shout?

making a good point with the statement, but its not always the case.
to be honest i dont think that fits to the situation.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(12-31-2012, 07:07 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I am pretty reserved until I see a moron.

Then I pretty much bait them in a 3 page argument that leads to nothing, because I act like a fool for the duration of the thing.

Watch out. If the aforementioned "moron" happens to be a troll, you're effectively completing his or her mission.