Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What just happened?
Erm?

Anyway, its annoying that the forum opens in a new page.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Basically, when the site was supposed to shut down, Jacob made this. Simply rebooting the site hadn't quite worked, so he redid EVERYTHING, and then after all the troublemakers gave the place up for lost, he let everyone else know about it by redirecting Buildism to here.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-09-2012, 08:27 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Basically, when the site was supposed to shut down, Jacob made this. Simply rebooting the site hadn't quite worked, so he redid EVERYTHING, and then after all the troublemakers gave the place up for lost, he let everyone else know about it by redirecting Buildism to here.

Ooookkkayyy.

So this is like the underground Buildism?
You can think of it as the sequel to Buildism.
(11-09-2012, 08:33 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You can think of it as the sequel to Buildism.

Mmk.

Can't wait for the Firefox bug to be fixed. Big Grin
You might want to try to downgrade to Firefox 15.0; a few weeks ago 2DWorlds worked fine in Firefox, and it works fine in Chrome, so I'm thinking it's Firefox that's done goofed with a recent update.
(11-09-2012, 08:36 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You might want to try to downgrade to Firefox 15.0; a few weeks ago 2DWorlds worked fine in Firefox, and it works fine in Chrome, so I'm thinking it's Firefox that's done goofed with a recent update.

How?
qq
nvm, here it is
Didn't fix it.
D:
2DWorlds is like an improved version of Buildism, but cleaner.
I think the design for the actual website looks strange for some reason...
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Same here, but it's much simpler compared to other sites and is very easy-to-use and a lot more sleek.
The other site design was cruddy, and ugly.

I applaud Jacob_ for improving everything.

NOW, this site is ready to have a large influx of users.

The site background before was dull and ugly.

This is fine though and very good.

Jacob_ must of worked so hard on it, wow. (no sarcasm).