Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why don't you like ROBLOX
(01-01-2013, 03:38 PM)Void Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 07:07 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I am pretty reserved until I see a moron.

Then I pretty much bait them in a 3 page argument that leads to nothing, because I act like a fool for the duration of the thing.

Watch out. If the aforementioned "moron" happens to be a troll, you're effectively completing his or her mission.

I can tell who are trolls in the C&G forum. Way too obvious these days.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(12-31-2012, 01:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: The thing is, when you have 99 idiots and 1 genius in a room, which guy keeps his mouth shut while the rest shout?

Wink

Of course not all of Roblox is made of crazy, immature 10 year olds. I came from Roblox myself. One of my best friends enjoys building cities there. My next door neighbor used to be addicted to it. (Wait, she's a Twilight fan... so, maybe 'crazy' does describe her.)

But a large, loud portion of it is.

Who is your best friend? I would like to view one of his cities.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
"R doesn't let you online date"

What has this world came too? 6 year olds "dating" their virtual "boyfriend/girlfriend?"
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(01-04-2013, 02:02 AM)Myem Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 01:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: The thing is, when you have 99 idiots and 1 genius in a room, which guy keeps his mouth shut while the rest shout?

Wink

Of course not all of Roblox is made of crazy, immature 10 year olds. I came from Roblox myself. One of my best friends enjoys building cities there. My next door neighbor used to be addicted to it. (Wait, she's a Twilight fan... so, maybe 'crazy' does describe her.)

But a large, loud portion of it is.

Who is your best friend? I would like to view one of his cities.

Back when we could actually build together, PhabulousPhred was our shared account. Roxville isn't too big or well-scripted, because when I started out I wasn't too great and I never had the motivation to work on it without him. His current account is OddGarfield, but because he doesn't have constant internet access and only uses the default Stamper Tool blocks, his many constructions aren't super-complete or too large.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I laughed at the comment about how someone quit over not being able to online date.

If you want a good MMORPG, that accepts online dating, go to Perfect World. You can get married.
(01-04-2013, 07:51 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I laughed at the comment about how someone quit over not being able to online date.

If you want a good MMORPG, that accepts online dating, go to Perfect World. You can get married.

I was gonna reference Sword Art, lul.
Pssh, in PWI, all I did was convince the fan boys to fly me all over the game world. This one guy never got higher than level 12, because he wanted to follow me forever.

The people on PWI are more into online relationships, which I do not mind at all, as long as their concept on reality doesn't escape from them.
Sword Art Online is an Anime about a VRMMO.
The two main characters get married at one point.
Oh, you mean the light novels?
I haven't read the books, but I watched the animated one. It's on Crunchyroll. The third story arch hasn't begun yet. Waiting on that right now. I might go into Axile World while I wait, but anyway back to the OP. Roblox is poop.