Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Freedom Typers
EDUCATING 2DWORLDS: LESSON ONE; THE COUNTRIES

I sympathize for all of you, and that's why I'm bringing this back. I want to give you an insight of what life and experiences teach you, unlike any of those "professors" or "teachers" that spew out repeated lies from generations before like a broken record player. I am your liberator and I will save you both physically and mentally. Accept me and trust me. Once you feel me, you will feel free.

Open your mind and learn with me.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
[Image: no-rage-face.png]
(11-10-2012, 03:36 AM)noob007 Wrote: -

OK, that's your choice, but may I remind you that being free without any strings is the ultimate form of contemplative satisfaction, or have you already found it by being reliant on your own opinions and thought?
Yes, I do think for myself. :OOOOOO
-Since I've just figured that Jacob_ doesn't exactly like my comics, I'll stop posting them publicly, but if you want censor-free comics through PM, then please request for it either here or in a private message.
Just make an off site blog and link it to sites that would like it, like 4chan.
(11-10-2012, 02:41 PM)Void Wrote: Just make an off site blog and link it to sites that would like it, like 4chan.

Linking anything to 4chan will never be an option.
(11-10-2012, 03:50 PM)Walrus Wrote: life is awzum cos i can deport ppl lik u
-proffesor walro

OK, Professor Walro, but first figure out how you can deport me out of my own country in reality.
In order to raise awareness of gangs, I'm doing this segment to show how a typical teenage gang member may look.

[Image: aaAfx.jpg]

Stay safe, kids.
(11-11-2012, 09:19 AM)Myem Wrote: In order to raise awareness of gangs, I'm doing this segment to show how a typical teenage gang member may look.

[Image: aaAfx.jpg]

Stay safe, kids.

*stares at guys skin color*

RUUUNNNN
Country of the Day

[Image: HjuQD.jpg]

Australia is the most unique nation on the Pacific, but not because it's the only first world country in many hundreds of miles (New Zealand doesn't exist, it's only a fairyland utopia that liberals lie about so they can identify themselves with moderate-sounding labels like "center-left."), it's because that Australia is home to a diverse group of people called nigg- welfare abusers aboriginals. Unlike Canadians who constantly cross the border everyday for our supreme hospitals, these fellows are a much more benevolent kind. If they display any signs of lust, the best thing to do is give them your wife, daughter, and occasionally your baby son, then drink a beer over the sounds of your loved ones screaming in agony. It's all worth it in the end, as you get accused of committing a hate crime for denying an aboriginal a beer.