Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you ever got in trouble by the police before?
(01-13-2013, 06:52 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 05:29 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 02:36 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I told them if I became famous as Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg, I wanted a girl like her.
But seriously, you have problems.

It's clearly evident if you read his old posts and chat logs too.

I mean, he constantly told me that he jacked off to Kate Middleton and that he was in a mental hospital for a week or so.

I remember, but I had no idea he's disturbed on this level, or that he has a restraining order on file against him.
The only trouble I've ever had with the police was a mistake. They got a false report about something, called my family in for questioning, and it was pretty clear from the beginning it was totally bogus.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I have never been in trouble with the police and never will.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Doesn't this break the no discussing illegal activities rule? ;o
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(01-13-2013, 06:23 PM)Glome Wrote: Doesn't this break the no discussing illegal activities rule? ;o

Yes, if you take things way out of context all the time.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I wonder if anyone else here got in trouble by the police, it has to be serious answers.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
No I haven't.
But when I was 5 I was sleeping on a NYC public bus with my dad and I had a drooling problem at the time and so the officer told my dad to wake me up because my saliva was everywhere (I used to drool a lot when I slept as a toddler).
I don't wanna lie, but I still sort of drool on my pillow while sleeping. I know it doesn't count though.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
One day I was at my uncle's house and we were having fun. Next thing I know, these two bullies came over and started picking on us (I was 11 at the time). I mean, I was almost completely new to the concept of Americans and how they acted so I had no idea these kids were going to pick on us as BAD AS THEY DID. Like seriously, the things they called us (they were 15) were worse than some of the things you could get away with even on 2Dworlds, much less ROBLOX.

So I naturally beat the crap out of them, because they were all bark and no bite.

The cops came after they yelled at me, so I simply stated "They were picking on me so I punched them."

They came to my mom's door and talked to her for a while, I got grounded for 3 days.

Second thing I did (last one, thank god) Was similar. There was this girl I liked (Yes, it worked out) and I saw some people picking on her for being of a different culture, the same one I'm from. So naturally, I decided I'd help her and walked over there. Sure enough, they decided an after-school fight would settle me down (I got a bloody nose from a guy hitting me in the face when I went over) so I accepted because I couldn't really decline.

All three of them ganged up on me at the fight, and then the proceeded to try to break my bones. I had had enough, so I beat the snot out of one of them and then ran away from them, until about 30 minutes later where the sneaked up on me and tried to hurt me some more. I took one more guy down, and thankfully got to my house. The two guys who were beat up and the one guy who gave me a bloody nose and called the cops on me. I tried to tell them it was self defense, but they wouldn't believe me and decided to warn me again about that kind of stuff.

So really, the two times I got in trouble with the cops was because I was acting in self-defense. I still have a broken nose though.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Omega, how old are you now?
Also this is why I don't get involved into fights, not even to stop them.
However, if someone was beating up someone and that victim got a seizure of some sort, I would call the police. Now if I saw my friend being beat up by a guy, I'd get the principal and tell the principal. I'm not afraid of anyone, but certainly I am not that stupid to get myself in trouble with the law. If I see a fight like that, I would call the police; not intervene in it.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I am fifteen currently.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]