Gah, stupid lightning
There is a storm outside, and each time it flashes light, I keep hoping the power doesn't get knocked out. I don't want to stop foruming D:
On a side note: If I could get a nice lightning png file, I could make realistic lightning, a property/object we NEED to have. Big Grin
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Every little thing gives you an idea for a game? Wow, you are exactly like me!
I love lightning...i don't like the whole getting struck by it, but I like the looks of it.
(04-10-2011, 05:03 AM)Ice Wrote: I love lightning...i don't like the whole getting struck by it, but I like the looks of it.

I love lightning when it's not threatening to interfer with my work/things to do on a computer.

@Micky
I'm actually suprised, that was just a random thing I thought of out of thin air. Doesn't usually happen o.o
Its raining here =/
Hello
It happens to me all the time Scripter!
It's dark here, so I can't see outside.
I have no problem with rain, or thunder. It's just the snow >_<. When it snows my car TAKES FOREVER to heat up.
Hello
Nu you have to make lightning out of yellow Boxes so it's randomer and more realistic
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(04-10-2011, 05:14 AM)toast Wrote: Nu you have to make lightning out of yellow Boxes so it's randomer and more realistic

xD

But, if you're going to have a lot of lightning strikes...THAT WILL BE A LOT OF MATH THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO.