Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How much money do you spend on video games yearly on average?
I don't spend much, only about 30-45$.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Probably around £100
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I don't really have an average. I'll just leave it at "a lot"...
Hippo, I'm not British but I do go to my grandparents in London yearly and that is actually not bad. I have friends who can spend up to 300+ USD/350 Pounds yearly.

Caesar, is it over 300$?

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-30-2013, 05:23 PM)Oak Wrote: Hippo, I'm not British but I do go to my grandparents in London yearly and that is actually not bad. I have friends who can spend up to 300+ USD/350 Pounds yearly.

Caesar, is it over 300$?

The past year, yes. But that's only because I finally got a computer capable of playing games decently and wanted to get a decent collection. My purchase rate has been slowing rapidly though, so I am uncertain whether it will be this high next year or not.
Wow that's a handful of money! Also I am assuming you are Irish since in another thread you stated that you liked Celtic Punk.
I'm American by the way. Most of my friends only like playing console games, but I don't. The Wii is decent and I love PC games, other than that I don't like video games.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Nah, I'm an American. Just got a taste for Celtic Punk after hearing a song on a YouTube video. I do use a lot of British/Irish dialect however, so I may come across as it.

Anyways, most of my mates play on consoles as well, sadly. Wish they'd realize that you can do pretty much everything you can do on a console on the PC, but oh well.
Most of my friends call PC gamers "nerds", it's quite stupid if you ask me.

Well I WAS the walrus.
1 year? :O
Like 800 euro
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
800 EURO'S?
WHAT!!!
THAT IS INSANE!
800 Euro's is = to OVER 1000 USD

Well I WAS the walrus.