Reporting messages.
Star 
There isn't a report button for messages. This would be a good thing to have.
You need to report someone? (Obv.)

Anyways, I don't know whether mods can view Private Messages.
We can't.

Yet.

There might be a plug-in for Jacob_ so that you can report messages, and mods can view reported messages.
Well, ONLY reported messages...
Exactly.
(06-29-2011, 04:13 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Exactly.

Yup... and no I don't need to report a message right now but I did before when kieron kept using his colorful vocabulary.

Anyway I just thought it would be a good thing to have.

Also why was my post all edited with the star ._.
I can read PMs in the admin CP, so just PM me if there's a problem.

However, I can't read deleted messages so it would work just as well to take a screenshot.
(06-29-2011, 06:43 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I can read PMs in the admin CP, so just PM me if there's a problem.

However, I can't read deleted messages so it would work just as well to take a screenshot.

Why not just make a report button ;_;
(06-29-2011, 07:04 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 06:43 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I can read PMs in the admin CP, so just PM me if there's a problem.

Why not just make a report button ;_;

Because buttons have to go somewhere. Going that somewhere isn't as easy as making a button. I imagine he'll need to jump through the flaming hoop that is known as extending web applications with plug-ins.
(07-01-2011, 10:22 AM)Tarabukka Wrote: Because buttons have to go somewhere. .

I'm no idiot I know buttons have to go somewhere.

(07-01-2011, 10:22 AM)Tarabukka Wrote: Going that somewhere isn't as easy as making a button. I imagine he'll need to jump through the flaming hoop that is known as extending web applications with plug-ins.

That's why I hate those forums that are already made and you just need to install them. Why would he have to go through the "flaming hoop of extending web applications with plug-ins" he already has a report code if he can implement it into profile comments and games then he could probably implement it in messages.