Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Inception [ Story ]
This has nothing to do with the Inception film.
Pronunciations:
Razuku - (raz-OO-koo)
Etriu - (EE-tree-oo)
Vixxen - (VICKS-en)

Should I continue to make more Inception? Or shall I quit?

Razuku was awoken by Etriu by a shake of the shoulder. "Its your watch." Etriu said. Razuku mumbled something in grogginess and tried to get up, however, stumbled. Etriu couldn't help but laugh, so he grabbed Razuku by the arm and yanked him up. "Here," Etriu said, handing a vile filed with a blue liquid, "Drink this." Razuku snatched the vile almost immediately, unscrewed the lid, and took a swig from it.
Instantly, he was awoken completely. "Night." Razuku said. He walked over to a corner in the room and sat there with his weapon. "Night." Etriu managed to mumble between yawns. He dropped to the floor and curled up into the feeble position and fell asleep. "How utterly boring this is..." Razuku complained to himself.
After two hours, Razuku stood up, and half-walked and half-stumbled in the darkness. He managed to find the door, open it a little, and peer out. He set down his gun right to the side of the door. He saw a figure in the darkness, who looked about 5", 7'. Razuku thought for a while, then realized it was Vixxen. He shouted, "Vixxen! Over here!" Vixxen, of course, looked in all directions, trying to pinpoint the direction it came from.
Razuku wondered what Vixxen was doing, but then he thought, He must be searching for where the voice came from. He searched darkness for the lantern. While searching, he tripped over the lantern. Razuku reached into his pocket and found a book of matches, so he lit one and lit the lantern. He peered out the door again; Vixxen was still there.
Razuku shouted yet again and waved the lantern. In doing so, he hit his gun. Vixxen heard the noise, so he looked around and saw the lantern. Vixxen ran over to the door, "Hey, Razuku! Haven't seen you around in the corridors lately".
"I've been here with Etriu," Razuku responded, "Care to join us?"
"Sure," Vixxen answered.
"Show me you are one of us," Razuku replied.
Vixxen hesitantly reached for his pocket knife in pocket. He raised his knife and pricked his finger. A dark green blood trickled out. Vixxen looked up at Razuku, emotionless. Razuku was afraid. He was face-to-face with an infected.
Razuku dropped the lantern, and the glass shattered. It was enough to wake Etriu who jumped up. Razuku fumbled in the darkness for his gun. His search was interrupted, however, because he was tackled by Vixxen. Etriu let his eyes focus to the darkness and saw Vixxen and Razuku wrestling. Razuku managed to shout between pants, "Vixxen is infected! Grab the gun; it is near the door!" Etriu ran over to the door and frantically searched for the gun. After 10 seconds, he found it, and picked it up.
He shot wildly in the direction of Vixxen and Razuku. After the clip was empty, he dropped the gun and looked at where he shot. Vixxen was sprawled onto the floor next to Razuku, dead. Razuku was howling in pain, a bullet managed to find its way into his arm. The rest of the bullets were spread along the concrete wall. Etriu rushed over to Razuku, "I am so sorry!"
Razuku replied, "It's fine... Just treat it!"
Etriu walked to the bag near where he slept and searched through it. He finally found the First-Aide Kit and walked back over to Razuku. He searched through the First-Aide Kit and found tweezers, Nitrogen Peroxide, cotton balls, and a wrap. After removing the bullet from Razuku's arm, he cleaned it with the Nitrogen Peroxide and wrapped it with the wrap. "This is why we don't trust anyone..." Etriu said.
All my mods are available here.
Ever since Glome started making his story, people are doing the same...
(07-10-2011, 09:48 AM)LOL Wrote: Ever since Glome started making his story, people are doing the same...

I've actually made this a while ago for a site, I just re-wrote it with some major overhauls, mostly editing the story so it sounds "good".
THERE'S ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

I SPECIALIZE IN A VERY SPECIFIC KIND OF SECURITY

SUBCONSCIOUS SECURITY
(07-10-2011, 09:58 AM)Duck Wrote: THERE'S ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

I SPECIALIZE IN A VERY SPECIFIC KIND OF SECURITY

SUBCONSCIOUS SECURITY

I said NOT related to the film. Lol. I liked the film and the principle of it. It was also true, a lot of what they say. E.g. A kick gets people to wake from slumber.
I could say this is furry, but that's all I'll say.
Why is this titled "Inception" anyways?
No dreams in dreams,
and I can see no memes.
(07-10-2011, 10:33 AM)AK-47 Wrote: I could say this is furry, but that's all I'll say.
Why is this titled "Inception" anyways?
No dreams in dreams,
and I can see no memes.

Inception (basic) is to put a thought in a person's head. A person might do this by lying; e.g. (in this case) say they are not "clean", or are without infection.
Oh, that definition >.>
Zombies?
(07-10-2011, 11:18 AM)AK-47 Wrote: Oh, that definition >.>
Zombies?

As you could see (if you read), people keep their physical appearance and their mentality is stable, thus, it is a hidden virus. Whoever has the virus, their blood turns green (like Vixxen's) and memories are kept, however, the virus controls the brain. This virus makes the human function as normal as if it weren't infected; e.g. Vixxen still likes onions, even though he is infected. Only when they are exposed, the virus gives the signal to attack.
wrong section :(
hi