At Six Flags...
"That happens to me all the time. I asked the doctor about it, and he says it's because I have low blood pressure.

Ming-Yan, that's happened to me a couple of times... one of those times I was also waiting in line at Six Flags. It's either because of dehydration or low blood sugar I think; probably not heat because it's happened to me indoors before."

Pack a bar of chocolate.
(07-11-2011, 03:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It's either because of dehydration or low blood sugar I think; probably not heat because it's happened to me indoors before.
When my blood sugar goes low I feel dizzy. My eyes are fine. I almost went into a coma and blacked out sorta. Tongue But that's really low though.

(07-11-2011, 04:16 PM)Fish Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 03:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It's either because of dehydration or low blood sugar I think; probably not heat because it's happened to me indoors before.
When my blood sugar goes low I feel dizzy. My eyes are fine. I almost went into a coma and blacked out sorta. Tongue But that's really low though.

Comas are dangerous. There was a woman being in a coma for 25 years and woke up but sometime people can die.
It's not the coma that's dangerous, it's the cause of the coma. There was one race car driver in the '70s who swerved straight into a wall (or got turned into it; nobody's sure because the cameras weren't facing it) to avoid a huge flaming accident and was in a coma for over a decade before he died.

When you're in a coma, you're essentially a human vegetable.
My eyes do that when I play the computer for 12 hours straight then look into a window.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(07-11-2011, 04:33 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: My eyes do that when I play the computer for 12 hours straight then look into a window.

12 hours?... How does that work...?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]