Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate: Should drugs be legalized?
The only drug violence I hear of is American and Pakistani drug busts.

Legalising drugs would just cause way too much trouble.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(Sorry to Bump)
There is no need for the War on Drugs. Here in the United States, since the War on Drugs has started, Crime rates have actually gone up high.
The war on Drugs is just an Authoritarian's Wet dream. Go Freedom! Knowledge and Freedom is what makes a country prosper!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
"I know I am free to kill that innocent man."

Yeah, that makes a country prosper.
They should also educate about the dangers of using Recreational Drugs.
When I'm 200 years old and dead maybe, but as long as I'm alive; keep them illegal.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Countries with less Censorship and more knowledge means Prosperity. People are just using too much emotion and not reason and that is why we have most forms of Unnecessary Censorship. People should be able to play or watch whatever they want unless they harm another Human Being. The same goes for War on Drugs.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with cursing unless it is directed towards a Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender,etc or attacking a Human Being in a serious form? Only Irrational people hate cursing, same with Blood as well, you will see Blood as long as you live.
So Buildist, so if you had kids or a kid, would this concern you AT ALL? Your child having access to these harmful yet dangerous and abusive substances? Would you not care? I'm a liberal for the most part; I approve gay rights, woman's rights, abortion, etc. I think it's highly unneeded for idiots to fuck themselves up. Let hippie wankers go to Somalia and do it legally; not here. American culture is already ruined, our economy is, our reputation is, our lifestyle makes me vomit too.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Well the fucking Government wasted Billions of Dollars on the War on Drugs, but it literally had no effect on stopping Drugs, it just made it worse. You can compare it to the prohibition era of 1920-1933, look at that part of history when Alcohol was banned. It wasn't Good.
Alcohol and drugs are two different things that we're dealing with though.

Well I WAS the walrus.
But alcohol is a Drug, if you clearly learned about Drugs.